26.6.09

Fun.

[fuhn]
-noun
1. something that provides mirth or amusement: a picnic would be fun.
2. enjoyment or playfulness: She's full of fun.

To do something fun.
At least one thing.
Was my mission today.
I went to my osteopath for what I've come to regard as my fortnightly panel-beating session. 

After this I came to the conclusion that I have my own personal
differential subsidence.

I had my coffee in a cafe playing the flight of the conchords soundtrack which cheered me up no end.

I bought the latest
Idn, where someone infinitely more credible and cool than me is out there thinking of ways to inspire design students to be ‘hands-on’ with old fashioned drawing, which excites me no end.



I watched something
very very amazing and wondrous 


And finally I had a little ritualistic ceremony in which I burnt a drawing done by someone who made my life hell for 3 years and beyond….nothing like a bbq!

So if you'll excuse me, I need to go lie down on top of a hot water bottle.


11 Comments:

Anonymous Mari said...

"old fashioned drawing"
That killed me.
I'm sooo old. I think I still suffer from Rotring withdrawal and I've used CAD for over ten years...

27 June 2009 at 1:28 am  
Blogger sooz said...

Dude! You're back! Ripper!!

28 June 2009 at 2:00 pm  
Blogger Suse said...

It's alive! Hooray!

29 June 2009 at 11:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Squeeeee! Hello you!

I love the idea of burning the drawing for cathartic closure. I have a few things around here that I'd like to introduce to the sparky end of a match.

30 June 2009 at 4:19 am  
Anonymous Lucy said...

Kinda reminds me of William Kentridge's films (but a whole lot less depressing).

Bloody good to have you back. And excited about that 'crazy' old fashioned world of drawing you're loving.

Now I know what you were burning. Very good.

30 June 2009 at 1:47 pm  
Blogger Anne Marie said...

Nothing quite as good as an old fashion bbq ritual. Hope everything is Ok no and that you will blog soon. :-)

29 September 2009 at 4:12 am  
Blogger Larry Matheson said...

Hello

I also have interest in this. I really like what you been writing! There are still a lot of things to share about this.

Greetings,
Aroniaberry.ca


2 January 2020 at 5:34 pm  
Blogger Larry Hopkins said...

what do peacocks eat

5 January 2020 at 10:48 pm  
Blogger Benjie Valdez said...

We had quite some experience with pigsa cure!

9 June 2020 at 4:09 pm  
Blogger Ricky said...

gamot sa singaw
sintomas ng sakit sa baga
pananakit ng tiyan

19 July 2020 at 11:31 pm  
Blogger Daniel said...

big and tall motorcycle shirts

21 June 2021 at 2:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home