23.4.08

Blogging is the new Art


A form of Performance Art, and one that must be documented constantly.


What other community other than the blogging one happily carries on their conversations over lunch while seamlessly photographing their coffee, their lunch, their feet, all without skipping a beat as if this is
completely normal social behaviour.


Today I had the very great pleasure to show
Danica around my neck o' the woods.

out of focus blue water glass for vessel wednesday


Now...yellow is not a colour I'm usually drawn to, yet after a day in Danica's charming yellow-seeking company, I too found that my eyes were honing in on all things yellow.


This prose painted on a back fence seemed particularly apt.





5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I seem to have lost your email and wanted to ask you something, can you drop me a line?

23 April 2008 at 8:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh man.....there's something about seeing the cafes people have in their towns that makes me crazy. We have none with outdoor seating (although one is renovating to achieve this). It makes me want to move.

23 April 2008 at 9:48 pm  
Blogger Michele said...

lovely series of photos. your work on composition is showing! nice.

28 April 2008 at 12:08 am  
Blogger comfies said...

i'm back only a few hours and miss sydney already. with it's fall yellows and browns...

28 April 2008 at 10:21 am  
Blogger Nellie said...

I think you've been photographing the graffiti in my back lane! From memory, the text was put when Garage Days was filmed in the area what feels like 100 years ago now.

28 April 2008 at 4:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home