29.2.08

The laziest

blog post ever.

But this mosaic of flickr favourites is to remind me that there are people who know what they're doing.
Not only that, but they do it beautifully.

And silently.
Yes, I was teaching today. Now I finally understand why when I was little and my mother would come home from Prac Teaching and the first words out of her mouth would be

"Make mummy a gin and tonic,would you"?

before repairing to a horizontal position with 'the vapours'.

Credits here.

Have a good weekend everyone.







4 Comments:

Blogger Lucy said...

Hardly lazy. That's a thing of real beauty.

Will you have one for me? Am sworn off the vapours for a month...

29 February 2008 at 5:24 pm  
Blogger Ashley said...

I'm trying to work out a system to train the dog to make the G&T. If you make any progress on this with yours, let me know, would you? You'd think between the two of them they could manage it.

1 March 2008 at 12:43 am  
Blogger Michele said...

you too! sounds like you could use a good weekend. and a g&t. me too.

1 March 2008 at 4:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The vapours.
Now I can sleep happy.

2 March 2008 at 11:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home