17.9.07

Flight Two Two is bound for Honalulu

*

or rather it was.

Goat flew off to Banff via Honalulu on the weekend.

I've been keeping my eye on the long term forecast there and there were some minuses, plus raindrops and dare I say even one snowflake toward the end, so I decided a last minute trip to a2b was in order.

The Icebreaker range is pretty fab, and we also picked up an umbrella that packs away to practically the size of a pencil (Ok, so a
chunky pencil) made by a Melbourne manufacturer Boston Umbrella Co. The Winter range in Pocket is particularly nice, and they include some helpful and sage advice with their products:



*scanned from Trademarks of the 40s & 50s.







6 Comments:

Blogger Pikku- Kettu said...

"You are not Mary Poppins". That's hilarious!

... not that I ever, as a kid, tried to fly with an umbrella after a day spent in front of the tv...

17 September 2007 at 7:22 pm  
Blogger shula said...

That's very very cute.

I'd buy it for that alone.

17 September 2007 at 8:49 pm  
Blogger Ashley said...

I am not Mary Poppins? Man, why does that umbrella have to crush my dreams like that?

17 September 2007 at 10:42 pm  
Blogger Suse said...

No floating swinging or dancing either? There go my Singin' in the Rain fantasies down the drain too.

18 September 2007 at 12:32 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

classic! love the good aussie humour and removal of legalese.

18 September 2007 at 11:49 am  
Blogger Christy said...

That is hilarious. I need to send that on to my sister, along with a warning about not being able to fit coatracks in her purse. (She's always been a huge Mary Poppins fan.)

19 September 2007 at 1:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home