9.5.07

Workaday items.

These were in my peripheral vision as I stood there making my coffee this morning, so they became vessel wednesday.
Plain ol' IKEA votives.
They may not be Ballos, but they come in very handy for holding PVA glue (this is just between you and me dear reader, Goat need never know about it) which is something I certainly wouldn't do with a Ballo...but then again if it was at hand and I couldn't be arsed getting up for something else...


-All pics enlarge-


The glue i
s for these



Thi
s pile will become 30 scale chairs for the model.



My desk at 4.15 pm:


If I look to my
right.


If I look to my left


If I look up


And if I look down...
"Can we go to the park now pleeeeeeeease"
(she's usually blurry like this; she is terrier after all).




I've also been squeezing in the odd couple of rows of this

As usual, I'm loving the wrong side; the undulating stickey outy dimpley surface of it.




7 Comments:

Blogger Pikku- Kettu said...

Go to the park! Right now! You can't let those eyes down. :)

9 May 2007 at 5:32 pm  
Blogger AMCSviatko said...

Ohhhh! Miniature chairs! Me liiiiiike :-)

9 May 2007 at 6:10 pm  
Blogger M-H said...

Nice. What a fiddly job you have!

9 May 2007 at 6:26 pm  
Blogger Loraine said...

..i once bought a teapot and the woman i bought it from was shocked to hear we actually used to make tea in it..now it's broken because of an encounter with the vacuum cleaner..

love the pile of chairs..glewing those together i hope is a kind of zen-like experience for you

9 May 2007 at 10:10 pm  
Blogger shula said...

Chairs.

10 May 2007 at 12:47 am  
Blogger Mari said...

Those tiny chairs look awesome!
How did you cut the pieces? Where they laser cut, as the edges seem a bit darker?

10 May 2007 at 3:11 am  
Blogger MWM said...

hee hee. little chairs. I was also going to ask if they were laser cut. But they must be -or you would be seriously crazy.

11 May 2007 at 12:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home