19.5.07

Tag virus hits blogosphere: Scientists baffled.


Pen & Purl and Christy did it.

You know the symptoms by now: "
Each person tagged gives seven random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write on their blogs seven facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and need to read your blog".

.
Now, what can I say? The word fact throws me off on an existential tangent. However rather than get bogged down in a linguistic/semantic discourse here, I'll instead join in with the spirit of the thing.
(Especially when Christy refers to me as one of her peeps).



Fact. n. [fakt] A truth known by actual experience or observation; something known to be true:

1.I've lived in 29 houses in 6 different cities, two of them overseas.

2.The only two musicians I would queue up at four am to buy tickets for are Cassandra Wilson and Tom Waits.

3.I currently have 180 books catalogued in my library thing.

4.My favourite tea is Assam loose leaf.

5.I drink between three and six cups of it a day.

6.I have never jumped out of an aeroplane.

7.I have the stinkiest dog in the Inner West. Seriously, that is one funky-ass pong.

Now I have to tag seven others.
I may have to tag one a day for a week.
Tagee #1: Charlotte

Ok, I'm off to remedy fact #7.







4 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

I'll lay you money that Bailey is stinkier. Just now anyway.

20 May 2007 at 1:30 am  
Blogger Eero said...

Tag me! Tag me!

I've seen this meme floating through the blogosphere for months and would get a kick out of doing it.

I'm eminently tagable.

E.

20 May 2007 at 8:08 am  
Blogger shula said...

Na mate, mine is The Skankmeister.

20 May 2007 at 12:11 pm  
Blogger Charlotte said...

haha ! well I was a good girl and did it right away, at 8 on Sunday morning.

I changed the rules so you only have to tag 1 person btw. (Hey nobody will ever know).

21 May 2007 at 9:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home