26.2.07

Bring out your vessels!


The vessel wednesday flikr group is up!

Stop by, enjoy, and please feel free to join in. Those of you who I didn't have a flikrmail addie for..start posting!

It's limited uploads at the moment. Reason being I find that groups that have like a hundred new photos added every day (coz we all know that everyone's going to be stampeding to get their vessels on there right? ) rather overwhelming. I'm more interested in quality over quantity allowing time for everyone to really enjoy the photos in an unhurried fashion -where little gems won't get 'lost' in the fray- rather than a gazillion images flashing before your retinas
(probably because I'm Gen X, not Gen Y... or just call me a control freak).

Yet more red...no, not fingerless gloves, or even legwarmers (which this sock is starting to feel like).
No I fear that, like the slippers, these socks are going to be enormous. But I am enjoying the seed stitch gutters.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And what a beautiful respite place it will be too.

26 February 2007 at 1:46 pm  
Blogger knittingphilistine said...

Great idea, Carson! Though my vessel is hardly comparable to any of those posted on flickr. Perhaps I'll hold off adding mine until I have a more artistic vessel to contribute, rather than a blatant *buy my product* ploy.

26 February 2007 at 2:20 pm  
Blogger Di said...

Fantastic! I think it's good having the contributions limited- for all the reasons you've outlined.
Lookign forward to this wednesday..

27 February 2007 at 7:23 am  
Blogger Madge said...

Tomato, tomahto, any way you slice it I love the color of your socks!

Ooh, a flickr group for Vessel Wednesday. I've been meaning to join in the fun, and this is good impetus to start. I've even written myself a note...now, where's the camera?

27 February 2007 at 12:11 pm  
Blogger Heather Moore said...

oops, that's me. I'll work out how to do that Flickr thing. Great idea. Vessel Wed's going to be so huge there won't be a bowl big enough... except the City Bowl, I guess.

27 February 2007 at 7:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home