21.12.06

The things you find

I've been researching 60s Carnaby Street/Kings Rd fashion today at the...(I hope some of my students are reading this!) Library.
Yes, one of those funny buildings full of Actual. Books.
Shock!
How analogue..how time-consuming, how very old-fashioned!
(Ashley, I know you know what I'm talking about). But I digress.

Sadly I didn't find exactly what I needed, but I did find this:

From a book about "Granny takes a Trip" in swinging 60s Chelsea.

Apologies for bad scan.







2 Comments:

Blogger Rose Red said...

Are those thigh-high stockingsocks??!! They are a touch Ronald McDonald ...heh!
Hope you, the Goat and Scout have a great Christmas and look forward to enjoying your blog in 2007.

21 December 2006 at 6:17 pm  
Blogger jacqui said...

Oh my... are they thigh warmers? I like granny's colour choices. Good safety colours. Very important to be visible. Was there a pattern to go with?

21 December 2006 at 9:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home