23.10.06

Cinematic Knits II

After a weekend full of working, I collapsed on the sofa, ribbed 3 rows of Princess..or Mortie... (short for Princess Morte aka 1945 V Neck) and managed to watch enough of The Bourne Supremacy to note the story's shameless antecedence in Frankenheimer's Manchurian Candidate , except with annoying coverage ( no, unmotivated camera movement doesn't make a story more interesting).

But also long enough to see Julia Stiles' handknit scarf starring in quite a long scene of its own.

Oh dear, I'm a bit tired and grumpy can you tell?

I cannot wait til the big presentation on Wednesday, the teaching and the marking is over and all I have to do is mindless cathartic housework and rows and rows and rows of rib.

Heaven

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

I actually had to leave the movie theater during the Bourne Supremacy because the random camera flailing made me motion-sick. HATE.

24 October 2006 at 10:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home