14.8.07

I was wondering...

if anyone else had noticed that in West Wing Season 4, Abi is starting to look alarmingly like Robert Smith. ** And I can't work out why. Maybe the regular makeup artist and/or lighting technician was away that month. Whatever it is, Stockard Channing is no slouch in the attractiveness department, yet they've managed to make her look like a drag queen.

** Warning: explicit high hair and saxophone solos.


K, nothing else to report so you're getting a completely gratuitous shot of Scout.

Or Scout's crusty ass to be specific.

She'd just had a bath and was all clean, shiny and sweet-smelling (oatmeal dog shampoo) then we went to the Park to finish drying off.
One slimy, muddy, boggy creekbed, one crazy yellow Labrador, and one very funny frenzied game of 'Chase me and Wrestle' later, Scout was thoroughly 'ochred'. Well she was dubbed The Most Holy Dingo by our Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence at Fair Day, so I guess it's only fitting.
Needless to say she was on second bath detail when we got home.



3 Comments:

Blogger kgirlknits said...

oh, dear dirty Scout! how funny, tho'?

p.s.name changed back to avoid confusion, too! Set up a second blog under the other name, but didn't realise that it would change my name on ALL my blogs (duh!)

14 August 2007 at 7:16 pm  
Blogger M-H said...

Hey, I noticed that too. She looked dreadful! All puffy and weird. We speculated she'd had plastic surgery that went wrong.

14 August 2007 at 7:34 pm  
Blogger Madge said...

Where's my eyeliner?! Yeah, sometimes tv makeup is a scary thing. (my fave is the orange makeup they sometimes use, which makes actors look like Oompa Loompas)

Scout has my heart. That girl is so bad she's good.

Sister Carmen Get It. Hee.

15 August 2007 at 4:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home