7.7.07

Done like a Dinner



Last night I made Reya's Rosemary Focaccia.

First, set the dough to rise.
Then take Scout for a long walk and pound the pavement.
Next, come home and pound the dough.

When it's finished baking serve with grilled eggplant, fresh tomato, mozzarella and rocket and you're on the Express train to Yumsville.

Next up I have to make Ashley's Strawberry Shortcake for complex geopolitical reasons which are best explained later.

The last of the baby gift knitting is done, mailed and delivered, hurrah!



I'm really behind in responding to people's comments and questions, sorry folks!. So if you're one of them I'm not ignoring you I'm just trying to catch up.





6 Comments:

Blogger AMCSviatko said...

"Express train to Yumsville" I love it!

8 July 2007 at 8:01 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, that foccacia looks like the perfect sunday night base for dinner (tonight!). yeah.

8 July 2007 at 3:43 pm  
Blogger amisha said...

that foccacia looks and sounds amazing. my rosemary plant is getting quite enormous so i think this is definitely on the list of things to make! ohhh how i love a good bread.
xo

9 July 2007 at 2:53 am  
Blogger Madge said...

So, what's for dinner tonight? And may I come eat at your house?

I owe you email, too. Sometimes life is crazy.

10 July 2007 at 11:31 am  
Blogger Ashley said...

Ooh! Oooh! Did you make it? Did it bring about world peace?

11 July 2007 at 4:20 am  
Blogger Ashley said...

PS Can I outsource all my present-wrapping to you?

11 July 2007 at 4:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home