17.1.07

Hi. Remember me?

I'm the one that used to keep this blog reasonably up to date.
But lately, between shooting all day and coming home to draw costumes for another gig all evening (thank you Goat for being sole Scout-walker, chef, barista and all-round domestic c
hore-er) and falling, comatose and rather gratefully, into bed for a few hours sleep every night to get up and do it all again...well, I've been neglecting the blog and checking in with all of yours!

So much catching up to do...

There was some knitting victory on the weekend however, the Clogs are done...as in felted, dried, beindigde volledig*!!!

Pictorial updates to come.

Meanwhile seeing as it's vessel wednesday, it seems fitting to end with the only vessel that's been seeing much action around here lately. Ah..bean...sweet giver of life.



* Dutch for finished and complete!!!



5 Comments:

Blogger Heather Moore said...

Yikes. I've been feeling the pressure of maintaining my blog lately too - not cos of time constraints, just because I've premised the content of my blog on constant output of work!

Anyway, yours is always worth waiting for. You know the old adage - "treat 'em mean and keep 'em keen". Well, not too mean please.

17 January 2007 at 7:43 pm  
Blogger Ashley said...

Yay clogs! And yay coffee! Sweet, sweet coffe. I went to make mine this AM and I've run out. Now I'm sitting here wondering whether it's better to stay inside (it being 12 F/-11 C out) without coffee or to go out into the cold, cold world to get some.

Dilemmas.

18 January 2007 at 1:09 am  
Blogger Christy said...

Such a beautiful picture that I must get up and get coffee now.

18 January 2007 at 5:15 am  
Blogger Madge said...

What a posh cup of coffee. Lovely!

Kudos on the clogs. Bet they're comfy on the toes after a long day's work....

18 January 2007 at 1:29 pm  
Blogger MWM said...

I think we lead a parallel life:)
Hey -how did you get the nifty looking leaf image in the foam in your coffee?
(not quite as good as elvis, but still...)

19 January 2007 at 3:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home