23.12.06


My friends Peet n Benhur have a veritable Warhol Factory humming away up in Lismore, NSW.

And I thought I'd share their little xmastime offering with the blogosphere.

It's weird this time of year. It's a mass winding-down (work slaving) concurrent with mass winding-up (shopping).
The streets are already so quiet, everyone's left town..but to where?
I must say I do like living in Sydney at this time of year though, as it's the only time of the year you can find a parking spot.
The Goat was up at the crack of dawn off to the Fish Markets.
Apparently only 20% of Sydneysiders are in town but those that are... are all at the Fish Markets. Buying lobster.
So that and the nieces/nephews shopping/wrapping frenzy...
Well all I can say is I'm glad I don't do xmas anymore.
But I did contribute a small something to the Goat's familial ritual, these little tags courtesy of the lovely Camilla Engman.
(You have to scroll down a bit to get to the "Merry Christmas" post, where there's a downloadable pdf).

Have a relaxing holiday everyone and thanks to everyone for stopping by.






3 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

Not doing xmas anymore--I have to confess that that sounds like a mad and glorious luxury right now. Enjoy your non-xmas lobster and the peace & quiet!

24 December 2006 at 3:49 am  
Blogger Eero said...

Here in little town in Alaska, things just get more and more frenetic.....afraid to go to the grocery store, as it's like an invasion scene from a movie! I'm looking forward to January peace...

24 December 2006 at 7:21 am  
Blogger a friend to knit with said...

I live in the city that is home to the Warhol museum. Your buds did a beautiful job! Happy New Year!

2 January 2007 at 4:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home