29.12.06

cloggin along

So there I was researching 18th century shoe buckles online for a design I'm working on for "Jonathon Biggins as Peter Sellers as Amish/Jewish Leprechaun" costume (as you do), when I just thought I'd log on to whipup..you know, just have a browse... then I'll get right back on those buckles and yamulkas... no really I mean it.

So this rough n ready button I whipped up in about five minutes last week for the Curiously Clever Clogs KAL (while procrastinating yet again from costume drawing...are ya sensing I have a problem with procrastination?) was staring me in the face, if an electronic image has eyes and is capable of staring.

Bugger, that means I have to drop everything and post a hi-res version onto flikr toot sweet, as the existing one is off floating, homeless in cyberspace in an embarrasingly low-res incarnation.

Ah well, the leprechauns will just have to wait.

Meanwhile I'm hoping the clogalong will save me and my.... er... clog... from a fate worse than death, which is being stuffed into the nether regions of a knitting bag and into the back of a drawer, which is where it currently is.

I guess I'm just not in the right frame of mind to deal with the ambiguities of stitch pickups and mystery dart issues.

Can I hear the sound of ripping?
















2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey -will we ever get to see some of those costume sketches?!!?

And by the way, as you mention flickr, what is the address of your flickr account? I don't see it here....

29 December 2006 at 11:23 pm  
Blogger M-H said...

Jonathon Biggins is one of my favourite local performers. What is he going to be in with the buckles? (You have to come to SSK - you'd fit right in...)

30 December 2006 at 8:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home