21.9.06

Paws to reflect

Scout takes a quiet moment of reflection before composing her next paragraph.


What Scout more than makes up for in enthusiam she lacks in spelling...hence most of her entries rely heavily on the Alt, Ctrl and Spacebar keys.


However she does enjoy keeping tabs on what Bailey's up to over at doggedknits.

And while I'm on about Scouts, how 'bout of the human kind? ... I have lots of them out there with their fingers on the pulse, constantly feeding me information. One of them (thanks Imogen!) alerted me to Octobers Harper's Bazaar which features a mad Dolce Gabbana outfit from their Spring Collection. Entirely knitted..everything!
All in white. Lots of mad knitted frouffy layers topped off with (from memory) knitted undies superhero style.

Being too much of a tightwad to waste the price of a skein of Lamb's Pride on a glossy mag with Lindsay Lohan(!) on the cover I, naturally, looked it up online so I could share it with the blogosphere. Sadly the actual magazine image is unavailable, but I do have a backup:


Just the thing for the dog park! Or the beach...that is a knitted cossie under there.
and are they scrunchy socks with birkenstocks?






1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww...thanks! Bailey is always pathetically happy to get some extra love (you'd think I beat her from the way she carries on). Scout's pretty darn cute too :)

22 September 2006 at 11:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home